Jan | AFRICOLOGY giveaway
Africology (meaning: the study of Africa) prides itself on being a skincare brand that plays a small part in a bigger purpose - to harm nothing and no one and to be conscious of our planet and all who inhabit it.
To live up to their philosophy, every Africologist is committed to blending pure, natural ingredients with love and divine intention. Their formulations are enhanced with only the finest and ethically sourced nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Just as it is my own intention to put love on a plate, Africology wants you to feel their love and intention when you put their products on your skin. So, go ahead. Pamper yourself.
Tell us who you would share your Africology moment with - who would you pamper?
Also, tell us which is your favourite Africology product.
Post a photo of you and the person you would like to pamper on my Facebook page, @JanHendrikFood (photos must be your own).
- Subscribe to my newsletter (below).
- Like my Facebook and Instagram pages (if you haven't already done so).
- Like Africology's Facebook and Instagram pages.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
The competition closes on Friday, 15 September 2017.
- The winner gets a beautiful Africology hamper valued at R2000, which includes:
- Lavender Oil
- Lavender Balm
Magnesium Milk Bath
Candle (Eucalyptus & Lavender)
A R1000 online Gift voucher to use at Africology's Online Store.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- I will also announce the winner on my Facebook page.
TERMS + CONDITIONS
- The JAN | Africology competition is open to residents of South Africa ONLY, except employees of Jan Hendrik Group or Africology and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- The winner will be determined by Jan Hendrik according to his personal criteria.
- Bulk entries are not accepted.
- Unless otherwise stated, competitions will be drawn the week after the closing date.
- Winners will be notified by email or telephone, if provided.
- The JAN | Africology Giveaway is for the prizes stated above only.
- There is no cash alternative.
- If a prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of the draw date, a new winner will be drawn.
- No purchase is necessary, but participants must subscribe to Jan Hendrik's newsletter to be eligible to win.
- Jan Hendrik’s decision is final.
Delivery of Prizes
Jan Hendrik is not responsible for the delivery of prizes, this is executed by the company offering the prize. We will however endeavour to ensure that prizes are delivered timeously.