POTATO SALAD WITH SMOKED SALMON, EGG + CRÈME FRAÎCE
By Jan-Hendrik van der Westhuizen
POTATO SALAD WITH SMOKED SALMON, EGG AND HORSERADISH CRÈME FRAÎCHE.
4 Hardboiled eggs
1 Packet of Smoked salmon
- Cocktail tomatoes, halved
- Baby potatoes, boiled and peeled
- Pickled gherkins
- Preserved artichokes (quartered)
- A few green olives
Arrange all the ingredients on a plate and serve with the Horseradish Crème Fraîche.
Horseradish CrÈme FraÎche
- 1 Cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 3/4 Cup prepared white horseradish
- 4 Tablespoons chopped chives
- 3 Teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Whisk all the ingredients in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least a hour before serving.
Originally published 22 August 2013